Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Welcome to the love2lose.com (“Love2Lose”) website or web application software (the “Web App”).
d3 public relations (“d3pr”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “The Company”) operates, manages and publishes love2lose.com (“Love2Lose, “Website”, “Platform”).
These Terms and Conditions applies to the access and use of the Love2Lose website, love2lose.com, including the website’s mobile and online versions (each, a “Website” or the “Websites”), and the registration to or use of any of the services provided by us through the aforementioned platforms (collectively, with the Website, each a “Love2Lose Service” or the “Love2Lose Services”).
By accessing, browsing, downloading, or otherwise using the Platform, this site, any associated voice chat service, other linked or associated sites, any web widgets, feeds or applications, any associated mobile phone SMS or premium SMS service (“Mobile Services”) or any other mobile or web services or applications owned, controlled, operated or offered by the following entities (collectively, the “Love2Lose Services”): Love2Lose or any of its directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, successors, assigns or valid licensees or sub-licensees, including, but not limited to, d3pr (which owns, controls and operates Love2Lose) or any of the directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, successors, assigns or valid licensees or sub-licensees of d3 public relations (collectively the “Company”), or by otherwise signing up as a user, subscriber, a member or a trial member of any of the Love2Lose Services, or by consenting to receive communications from Love2Lose and its authorized representatives, you are explicitly agreeing to all of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
d3 public relations/love2lose.com (“Love2Lose”) may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of Love2Lose Services will mean you accept those changes.
Subscribers, customers, users, and others who access, download, use, purchase and/or subscribe to the Love2Lose Services (collectively or individually “You”, “Your, “Yours”, “User” or
“Users”) hereby agree as follows:
The Love2Lose Services consist of the following, without limitation: A Service for fitness enthusiasts seeking workout buddies and/or single people seeking romantic relationships (the “Flexmate Service”), a content Service such as Sexopedia, containing articles and videos related to fitness, sexology, nutrition and relationships, and any additional services currently offered or which will be offered in the future by or on behalf of Love2Lose. Love2Lose may offer new services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Terms and Conditions will apply to all additional services or revised Services. Love2Lose reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services as well.
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The contents of the love2lose.com (“Love2Lose”), such as text, videos, graphics, images, information obtained from d3 public relations' licensors and other material ("Content") contained on the Site are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Love2Lose does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Love2Lose, Love2Lose employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Love2Lose, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health or medical related materials which you find sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. d3 public relations/Love2Lose, its licensors and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your country of residence.
DO NOT USE THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES AS AN EMERGENCY LOCATOR OR WHILE OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE
THE LOVE2LOSE SERVICES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR INDIVIDUAL USE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED OR RELIED ON AS AN EMERGENCY LOCATOR SYSTEM, USED WHILE DRIVING OR OPERATING VEHICLES, OR USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE, OR ANY OTHER APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OR INACCURACY OF THAT APPLICATION OR THE LOVE2LOSE SERVICES COULD LEAD DIRECTLY TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. AS WITH ALL MOBILE DEVICE OR APPLICATION USAGE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR USAGE DOES NOT COMPROMISE YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY AND WELL-BEING. THE APPLICATION OF COMMON SENSE BY THE USER IS PARAMOUNT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT D3PR HAS OFFERED THE LOVE2LOSE SERVICES AND ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH BELOW. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND D3PR, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND D3 PUBLIC RELATIONS. D3 PUBLIC RELATIONS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE LOVE2LOSE SERVICES TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GENERAL HEALTH AND SEXUAL HEALTH
You acknowledge that you are responsible for your general health and sexual health. Practice safer sex and prior to in-person meetups, talk to your buddy, friends or partners about their sexual health and COVID-19 vaccination status. d3 public relations shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings.
AUTHORIZATION TO COMMUNICATE AND CONTACT, NOTICE OF CARRIER CHARGES AND RELEASE
By downloading and/or using the Love2Lose Services, You are explicitly agreeing to permit other Users and d3 public relations to communicate with You by various means, including any email, voice, or mobile messaging, enabled by Your mobile device. This consent may be in place of, or in addition to, any specific opt-in actions or consents required or which You may provide in respect of Your consent to be contacted by the d3 public relations or by other Users.
You acknowledge and accept that the use of the Love2Lose Services and the sharing of messages with other Users and d3 public relations may result in charges, such as message and data rates as well as access charges, being applied directly to Your wireless account by Your wireless telecommunication service provider (“Carrier”) or may be deducted from Your account. In addition to all other terms and conditions set out herein, Your dealings with any Carrier in connection with the Love2Lose Services or any part thereof, are solely between You and the Carrier. d3 public relations shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings.
USE OF CONTENT
d3 public relations/Love2Lose authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice: "Copyright 2017, love2lose.com. All rights reserved" and other copyright and proprietary rights notices which were contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items provided on the Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
The Content is protected by copyright under both Canadian and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with d3 public relations/Love2Lose or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of d3 public relations/Love2Lose. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to d3 public relations/Love2Lose and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
USE OF THE FLEXMATE APPICATION
Flexmate is a proprietary web application software that enables users to create a profile with preferred fitness goal and activities and then search, chat and connect with a local match (e.g. fitness buddy, exercise friends, fitness date and more).
LIABILITY OF D3 PUBLIC RELEATIONS/LOVE2LOSE AND ITS LICENSORS
The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Love2Lose and its suppliers. Accordingly, Love2Lose assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
The Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. Love2Lose, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Specifically, Love2Lose, its licensors and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or d3 public relations/Love2Lose.
- The satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the Content contained on the Site.
In no event shall d3 public relations/Love2Lose, its licensors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or the Content whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not d3 public relations/Love2Lose is advised of the possibility of such damages. d3 public relations/Love2Lose is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content or Public Area. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
The Site contains functionality (including user comments, user profiles, etc.) that allows users to upload content to the Site (collectively "Public Areas"). You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission you agree that you will not send or transmit to Love2Lose by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the "Contact Us" page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to Love2Lose by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to Love2Lose by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted-Love2Lose a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Love2Lose may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to Love2Lose by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able to do so.
User Submissions — Image, Video, Audio Files
You agree to only post or upload Media (like photos, videos or audio) that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or website URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on love2lose.com, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
By uploading any media like a photo or video, (a) you grant to d3 public relations/Love2Lose a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes d3 public relations/Love2Lose to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify d3 public relations/Love2Lose and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
d3 public relations/Love2Lose reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
Love2Lose.com has several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your love2lose.com passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Site account and password; (3) promptly inform love2lose.com if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password. To send us an email, write to "email@example.com". You grant Love2Lose and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. d3 public relations/Love2Lose cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using love2lose.com tools and services.
Love2Lose Community and Member Areas (“Public Areas”) and Member Conduct
If you use a Public Area, such as user comments or user profile, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. d3 public relations/Love2Lose and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
You agree that the following behavior or activities are strictly prohibited when using love2lose.com and constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Love2Lose in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Love2Lose, exposes Love2Lose or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
d3 public relations/Love2Lose reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or love2lose.com upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on love2lose.com, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
d3 public relations/Love2Lose or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Usage Rules and Prohibited Conduct
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
- Use the Love2Lose Services in any way that promotes or facilitates human trafficking, sex trafficking, child pornography or physical abuse. Whether the action or content promotes or facilitates human trafficking, sex trafficking, child pornography or physical abuse will be determined at the sole discretion of the d3pr. If d3pr determines that the user is using the Love2Lose Services in this manner it will terminate any user account or user access and may report the user to law enforcement.
- use the Love2Lose Services or any location information displayed within the Love2Lose Services to stalk, harass, abuse, defame, threaten, or defraud other Users, or collect, attempt to collect, or store location or personal information about other Users;
- use the Love2Lose Services if You are under the age of 18 years old;
- depict or describe any person on the Love2Lose Services as being under 18 years old, regardless of whether or not they are over 18 years old;
- include offensive, objectionable, or pornographic materials in Your Love2Lose Services personal profile page;
- use the Love2Lose Services for any commercial use, it being understood that the Love2Lose Services are for personal, non-commercial use only;
- use, encourage or suggest to others to use the Love2Lose Services for any illegal or criminal purpose, or in violation of any local, provincial, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy, and import or export control;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk messages or spam, to other Users of the Love2Lose Services. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures. You acknowledge that, if You do, You will have caused d3pr substantial harm, which can reasonably be measured at a minimum amount of $100 (Canadian Funds), or its equivalent, for each unsolicited communication that You send;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Love2Lose Services accounts of other Users;
- misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the Love2Lose Services;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Love2Lose Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Love2Lose Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Love2Lose Services;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Love2Lose Services or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Trojan horses, or other malicious code;
- post, record, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, libelous, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, ageist or otherwise inappropriate, regardless of whether this material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- record, reproduce, post or distribute any audio, visual or video communications between You and another User, including any messages, pictures or recordings You obtained from the Love2Lose Services or Your use of the Love2Lose Services;
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
- use the Love2Lose Services with any products, systems, or applications installed or otherwise connected to or in communication with vehicles, or otherwise capable of vehicle navigation, positioning, dispatch, real time route guidance, fleet management, or similar applications;
- use the Love2Lose Services in connection with hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance or any application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or the Love2Lose Services could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Love2Lose Services, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Love2Lose Services, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Love2Lose Services or any activities conducted on d3pr;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Love2Lose Services for any purpose without Our express written permission or bypass Our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Love2Lose Services or modify the Love2Lose Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Love2Lose Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Love2Lose Services;
- use the Love2Lose `Services to post information, advertisements, communications or pictures for the purposes of interference or entrapment by law enforcement or security agencies, media, or any other person or agency; and
- advertise or otherwise offer the sale of sexual services in exchange for money, goods or services on the Love2Lose Services.
Termination of Service
Membership Fees / Refund Policy
To become a love2lose.com member, a visitor must first sign up for either a free 90-day subscription to the Flexmate package or a paid monthly subscription to the
Foreplay or SexercisePlus package.
The trial membership has limited access (SexercisePlus content not included) and access will be terminated at the end of the trial period, unless the member upgrades to a paid membership package with either the Foreplay or SexercisePlus plans.
Love2Lose charges a membership fee for the active paid membership account. An existing love2lose.com member may upgrade a monthly subscription from Foreplay to SexercisePlus at any time during the billing cycle. You will receive instant access to additional services and restricted content.
An existing love2lose.com member may also downgrade a monthly subscription from SexercisePlus to Foreplay at any time during the billing cycle, but there will be no refunds for the price difference in membership fees. At the next billing cycle, the member will be charged the full cost of the new subscription fee.
Membership fees are charged up-front. d3 public relations/Love2Lose does not provide refunds or credits for any membership fees. Cancellation of any membership or termination of any membership will not result in any refund or credit of fees already paid. The cancellation of a membership will go into effect at the end of the then-current billing cycle. We may offer other paid services or features associated with love2lose.com, subject to specified terms and conditions, which are incorporated by this reference.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
Love2Lose may provide links to third-party websites. Love2Lose also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and Love2Lose may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. Love2Lose does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Love2Lose is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Love2Lose Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Love2Lose does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the Love2Lose Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold d3 public relations/ Love2Lose, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
love2lose.com is controlled and operated by d3 public relations in Canada and we make no representation that materials associated with the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use or access love2lose.com from other jurisdictions do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
THE LOVE2LOSE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW, POSSESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE LOVE2LOSE SERVICES.
By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Flexmate Service, you represent and warrant to Love2Lose that you have never been convicted of a felony (or other indictable offense) and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. LOVE2LOSE DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING PRUDENT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND APPROPRIATE MEASURES WITH YOUR USE OF THE LOVE2LOSE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LEGAL EFFECT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE ACTIONS OF OTHER USERS WITH WHOM YOU MAY EXCHANGE INFORMATION. However, to the extent permissible by applicable law, Love2Lose reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK IF IT IS LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
Matching System Criteria
The Flexmate Service requires your completion of the Profile Questionnaire for Love2Lose to find highly compatible matches for you. Love2Lose will not be able to provide matches to users who have not completed the Profile Questionnaire.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from love2lose.com infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contacting the d3 public relations/Love2Lose copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
d3 public relations/Love2Lose agent for copyright issues relating to this website is as follows:
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, d3 public relations/Love2Lose maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Love2Lose Terms and Conditions of Use | Last Updated January 1, 2022